Wordle: circleofhatereform.blogspot.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 14, 2009

Everyone's thinking it, I guess I'll have to be the one to say it.

So I'm innocently watching the highlights of last nights VMAs and aside from the whole Kanye fiasco what really disturbed me to my very soul was Lady Gaga's preformance. I would now like to send a message out to the universe and hope that somehow, someway Lady Gaga will hear me. I WANT THE THREE MINUTES OF MY LIFE I WASTED WATCHING YOUR PERFORMANCE BACK!!! And while I'm at it, NEWSFLASH: Wearing a birdnest on your face is not fashion forward. You just look like an idiot. As you always do. You are more than welcome to be in my life when you lose the weird outfits and gain some real talent.

With a little love and a lotta hate,
Shlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment