Wordle: circleofhatereform.blogspot.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 31, 2009

There's a black hole where my soul should be.

Over the weekend I did some negative type thinking and I've come to a conclusion about dating. The whole world is one giant love triangle. Think about your current person of interest, chances are that they are interested in somebody else. And the person that they are interested in is interested in someone other than them and it just goes on and on and on. It's exhausting to think about. Sometimes, somehow, one person in the chain gets reversed and two people are actually interested in one another, but even then one or both of the people involved in a relationship may still have feelings for someone else. I think that when two people find themselves interested in one another and no one else matters we call it love. And sometimes we just mislabel things as love. But that's it, that's my theory. It seems very true for me and I hate it, but that's my reality in a paragraph.
With love despite my hate,
Shlee.

2 comments:

  1. What about the person that loves one of the people that love eachother? I hate that too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I didn't even consider that factor, but it's definitely worse than just loving a person who isn't getting love either.

    ReplyDelete