Wordle: circleofhatereform.blogspot.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 31, 2009

Things I wish would go away. Forever.

Katy Perry, but I'll keep your song 'Mannequin'.
Socks with sandals. You can come around when I'm looking for a laugh.
3OH!3. I don't get it.
Mixed signals. Send me one or the other.

Kynslie if you're reading this I can't think of anything else I hate. But I'm sure once we get together I will find plenty of things to put on the list. The hate will come tomorrow.

Slie here, I've got some stuff to add to Ashley's already GOLDEN list. And when I say golden, I mean a lot more than that.

Double chins. Last time I checked, I only needed one. Thanks though.
Onions. This isn't a Sunday at a Singles Ward, I don't need you or your stench to "Linger Longer."
Driving. Why can't I just be teleported to my destination?
Ed Hardy Jeans. A tiger latching onto your leg and growling into your crotch does not make you cool.
Spoon Me. LONG LIVE RED MANGO!
Sweet Bros at shows. This isn't your scene, take the first bus back to Hollister.

with love in spite of our hate,
slie and shlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment